Tuesday 27 April 2010

Elephant Character

Mr. Elephant is finished! ... His mesh was finished a while back but I haven't uploaded anything on here for ages, so here you go! :)

First I got to say Thanks Very Much to Amanda for building the Elephant as part of her Collab work for me!! Unfortunately I had to change a few things, mainly because of animation purposes, for example:
  • Rebuilt the wheels so their pivot is central as they don't rotate properly otherwise
  • Reshaped the trunk so it's pointing out straight so it's easier to Skin
In the end I used Amanda's mesh and cleaned it up and reshaped it a bit, making him rounder and chunkier to make it look more like my Turnarounds ... I'm a fussy bugger, aye :)


Turnarounds :


Before (Amanda's Version) :


Amanda's Elephant Turnaround from Aled Matthews on Vimeo.


After (My Version) :


My Elephant Turnaround from Aled Matthews on Vimeo.


No comments:

Post a Comment