Thursday 5 May 2011

1st Submittal !!

We had our first submittal the day we got back from Easter, which was a lovely thing to come back to, with problems rendering and computers crashing to add to the stress ... Anywho! I didn't manage to finish everything I wanted for the 1st submittal, basically the textures for the Alien, I was hoping to get them done ages ago, but because of having to run around chasing people and setting shots up for the animators, it's all dug into my personal time more than I thought it would, but the good news is that the Spaceship is completely finished, and the film is looking great! :D

Anyway, recap over, here's what I handed in for my 1st Submittal ... this is only my personal work, unfortunately you guys have to wait a bit longer before seeing any of the Film footage ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment